Home and Property Restoration
Because of Wayne Arnold's extensive experience in building and maintaining log homes and properties, we offer restoration and repair work on log homes. Our restoration work is backed by the same workmanship as if it was a new log home build. Especially log home restoration demands a very specific knowledge and craftsmanship which Wayne Arnold has acquired over decades of work as a general contractor.
When You Need Help With Your Log Home, We Can Help
So if you have experienced a fire damage to your house or just need repair work done to your log home, here are some of the things we offer for log home restoration:
- Replacing logs on homes damaged by fire or dry rot.
- Pressure washing and repainting log homes.
- We can rock the foundation walls or use a wood finish.
- Cobb blasting to remove old log stains and fading from over the years.
- Re-caulking and chinking to ensure maximum closure between logs.
- Re-stain and clear coat for the final finish of your log home.
If you have damage to your log home and property, We will work with your insurance to make sure that your home will be in the best possible condition again.
Repaired and painted deck with weather damage.
Added broken chimney on the roof.
Finished the interior in a custom log home